Herbal tea is more than just a hot beverage; the right herbs can be used for a variety of different purposes, even in tea. The articles on LoveToKnow Herbs have the information you need on herbal teas, whether you want specific information about a tea, or you're looking for the right tea for a specific purpose.
Types of Tea
Many different herbs can be made into tea. Before you begin steeping, browse through the numerous articles on specific teas to get the information you need, including:
- Green Tea: Learn the benefits of drinking green tea, as well as what cures science has been studying it for.
- Parsley: Parsley is more than just a garnish on the side of your plate; it can also be made into a tea. Learn what benefits drinking a parsley tea can give you.
- Peppermint: You may want to try peppermint tea for its taste, but it has other benefits that you might not be aware of.
Tea for a Purpose
If you have a condition that you're wondering if herbal teas will help, the information on LoveToKnow Herbs can help you find the answers you're looking for. Chat with your doctor and then get information on how teas can help with:
- Inducing Labor: There are several types of herbal tea that have been purported to help induce labor; learn what they are and what to expect if you use them.
- Excessive Sweating: If you suffer from excessive perspiration, get the information you need on the specific herbal teas that may help.
- Colds: LoveToKnow Herbs has several recipes you may want to try for herbal teas that could help relieve cold symptoms.
Drink to Your Health
Once you've gotten the information you need about the types of herbal tea available, you can make some informed decisions about which tea is right for you. Learn the benefits of drinking herbal tea, and start brewing up a batch today.